Search results

1. B

NO$GBA problems

I know this problem was mentioned before but from what he posted i was unable to figure it out, Go easy on me, i'm new at this, (Just started yesterday) I'm have that exact problem however i couldn't figure it out.. :(
  2. B

Problems with Pokemon Snap!

Ahh here i am again xD At any rate, While playing pokemon Snap after taking the pictures and all that, i find that my pictures come out all fuzzy, a brown tanish color and you can't see what's on it. I still get the points for the picture but kinda hard to pick the right one if you can't see...
  3. B

Controller Problems for P64

When i load a game it just says there is no controller pluged in. Now i've looked inside the plug-in folder and the Controller plug-in came with the installation if P64. I went into the settings and unchecked, Controller Pluged in and changed it to Memory pack like the User Manual told me to...
  4. B

Problems with my Emulator

i'm running through Delta with my ePSXe 1.7.0 Emulator. And it seems i have almost everything just about ready, however when i go to run a game, this Error comes up. ePSXe.exe - Unable To Locate Component This application has failde to start because zlib1.dll was not found. Re-installing the...