Search results

1. J

Any good PS2 emulators?

Just wondering, are there any good PS2 emulators that work well? Or is it not even worth trying? Edit: Just noticed I posted this in the wrong forum, if a mod could move it, I'd appreciate it.
  2. J

How to donate for No$GBA 2.6a ?

I tried to do the donate thing to get No$GBA 2.6a but when I clicked on paypal donate it said that the user can't recieve payments or something like that. Is it not possible to get 2.6a anymore?
  3. J

what format are gamecube games in?

what format are gamecube games in for Dolphin? Roms, Iso's, what?
  4. J

Does mame version have to equal rom version?

I just downloaded MAME 0.126 and I'm looking for roms but all the roms are listed as earlier versions, 0.125, 0.124, and so on. Can I run those earlier version roms on the new version mame?
  5. J

My Laptop Specs, how should I configure my eSPXe?

I downloaded the newest version of ePSXe the other day, 1.70 but I'm having trouble running games. Alot of them are very laggy on the loading screens, very laggy music, and the frame rate runs very high, between 300-600. I downloaded a torrent of ePSXe with all the plugins and bios because I had...
  6. J

1964 virus? and gauntlet 64?

Well I have project 64 and whenever I try to run Gauntlet 64 on it, the background is always missing. So I decided to download 1964 to try it on that emulator but my anti virus program flagged it as a virus and moved it to quarantine because it couldn't disinfect the virus. I tried downloading...