Search results

1. Genmu20

FM Towns Help

FM Town Emulator Help Lately, I've been interested in getting into FM Town emulation, with the purpose of getting into the Ultima Series. So I downloaded the ROM of Ultima Collection (which contains the first three parts) along with the FM emulator, Tsugaru. When I boot the app and load the...
  2. Genmu20

Help with Mupen64 (Retroarch)

When I play Ocarina of Time on the retroarch via mupen64, the game's resolution looks pixelated so I decide to raise the resolution and then reset; it manage to look detailed but at the cost of being laggy. So what I need is to have the Mupen64's settings the same configure and type what have...
  3. Genmu20

Having some Retroarch problems...

Weeks ago I got a new cpu since the previous one had a screen problem like flickering black screen, currently my operating system is a Windows 10 which I am using, so I have to start from zero. Cutting to the chase, when I downloaded Retroarch from their main page, the bios from a archive page...
  4. Genmu20

Winrar: How do I turn webp archieves to JPG. or PNG. ones?

Second Post I download Image Pack via. zip file but when I open or excract the files in a folder, instead of jpgs or pngs, only appeared as webp (HTML documents). So I ask: How do I change the webp files in jpgs or pngs inside the Winzip? (It will be appreciative if someone can show me how its...
  5. Genmu20

GetTickCount Problem→Retroarch Help

Note: This is my first time creating a thread. When I open a emulator on particular (Like Duckstation, mGBA, or Kronos), a little message appear this: Translation: The entry point of the GetTickCount procedure in the Dynamic Link Library is not found. api-ms-core-sysinfo-l1-2-0.dll. Though...