Search results

1. R

help with configuring controller in Dolphin

I'm running Windows 7. Dolphin runs fine, emulation works fine, the only problem is I can't configure my controller. When using the plugin labeled "nJoy by Falcon4ever", which I assume is nJoy 0.4, and I hit the pad button on the menu bar, nothing happens. When I go to Configure->Plugins and...
  2. R

Please recommend a laptop for Dolphin

Looking to buy a new notebook. Can anyone recommend a computer that would handle the Dolphin emulator and is not too ridiculously priced? I'm well aware that building a desktop is the way to go here, but I move frequently enough to different countries, so a laptop is pretty much a necessity...
  3. R

does Japanese Ocarina ROM exist?

Has the Japanese version of Ocarina of Time been dumped? Does anybody know? Thanks!
  4. R

Pokemon Emerald clock patch?

Is there a way to patch the clock for Pokemon Emerald ROM? Thanks!
  5. R

playing GBA ROMs on a DS

Don't really know where to post this, so I'll try it here. How do you play GBA ROMs on a DS? Do you have to have a GBA Flashcard in the 2-Slot, or can you do it with an R4 from the 1-Slot? Is there a better place to find out this kind of information? Thanks a bunch in advance!
  6. R

controller recommendations

Can anyone recommend a good controller for Project64? I see on other message boards people recommending the Logitech Rumblepad 2, but it seems this doesn't have enough buttons -- on the right side you need well-placed A and B as well as the four C buttons, and I'm not interested in using the...
  7. R

PJ64 controller analog stick sensitivity

I'm using PJ64 1.6. My analog stick seems to be all or nothing -- for example when I play Mario 64 or Banjo Kazooie, the character is either running or stopped. I can't seem to get it to walk slowly. I've gone to the configuration menu and played with analog range, and when I crank it down...