Search results

1. S

No$gba saving help

Right, i'm playing Sonic chronicles on No$gba. I try to use the games save feature, but it says " save data could not be accessed. Please power of and reinsert the ds card." I don't know what version i'm using, it just says no$gba-w on the downloaded file. Anyway, what settings to I need...
  2. S

TWEWY emu help

I start up the world ends with you, it's fine. But then, the characters are all black and I can't see the speech bubbles. can it emulate? BTW, I use NO$GBA 2.6a.
  3. S

Super mario 64 DS

KK, i'm trying to emulate Super mario 64 DS on No$gba 2.5 So, uh, what settngs do I need for it to run smoothly?
  4. S

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations help saving

Right, i'm playing Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations on No$GBA. Though I press start, then click. "save." though it comes up with "save failed" Is it because i'm doing it during a case or something?
  5. S

HAI GUYZ.

I'm Sonicfan101. Anyway, if I can't get a game, I emulate.... and i'm cool...... Well, you wouldn't know. SRSLY, i'm into emulation. Though i'm not that smart at it. So I guess I came to get help, and in return, will try to help back. ^_^
  6. S

no$gba 2.5 Pokemon help...

Right, I was wondering... I wanted to emulate Pearl on no$gba. It says "the data can not be read" So, what settings do I need so it works and saves, like a normal DS?