Search results

1. William

Chrono Cross

Okey I start Chrono Cross up on epsxe i get the intro screen, then the new game/load game screen and the the vibrate/no vibrate screen but after that the screen goes black and nothing happens. Does someboy knows why that hapens? Which plugins do you use and how do you have it configured to play...
  2. William

epsxe Plugin Question

I was wondering if there is a list of which plugins are best for running certain games on epsxe. If you know about such a list could you give me the link. thx
  3. William

Question about the different kinds of Mame Emulators

So Basicaly I've played allot of Arcade games on the MAME (regular) 0.123 Win32 command line version and they al run fine. Ive also downloaded other version like MAME (i686) 0.123 Win32 command line version (I686 optimized) MAME Plus! 0.123 Enhanced MAME version MAME32 FX 0.123 MAME32 variant...
  4. William

Weird thing with Master System Emulation

Alright this is kind of weird actually When i play certain Masters system games on Kfusion they slow down a run at like half the speed. It only happens with some game like Star Wars and quack attack. With other games like Ninja gaiden or Dracula it does not happens at all. I thought that I had...