Search results

1. R

Best Gaming Chair for PS5

I think you'll like the i-eX. Elite Gaming Chair.
  2. R

I am looking for good reviews of new games

What kind of games are you looking for? How about MMORPGs? WotLK Classic is a great choice. You can play it on September 26.
  3. R

How do i transfer my pokemon emerald game progress from IOS to windows 11?

It is all saved on the ROM itself, so there should be no problem in copying and pasting just this as usual
  4. R

What are different ffxiv mods that i can install?

Now I haven't actually looked at the repos for Cactbot and ACT. But from what I gather, ACT is a framework that injects code into the FF14 executable during runtime. Specifically to gather data related to combat, I believe this is done by parsing the combat logs the game provides. (Check Lost...
  5. R

What are you playing right now?

I play New World/ FFXIV/WoW... I just love MMOs. They all have fantasy worlds with beautiful landscapes, interesting characters, and progression-based strategies.
  6. R

I want to play a more diverse game (RPG)

I'll recommend you New World. After 75+ hours, I really enjoy the game. It offers a lot of different options of activities and ways to level your toon. A broad range of quests, an interesting main questline, faction rank advancing quests. If you’re looking for something new without the peer...
  7. R

How to Get Coins in FIFA 21

This is going to be a guide of tips and tricks I have learned from playing FIFA, I have also looked into different patterns I have noticed with trading. 1. Start off your club: Open up your starter packs, look at what you have. I’d recommend selling all this, although they will rise in price...
  8. R

FIFA 21 features: what you can see on PS5 and Xbox Series X

FIFA 21 is released on PS5 and Xbox Series X to tie in with those consoles’ Holiday launches, but EA hasn’t yet gone into detail on the next-gen versions. It has admitted, however, that haptic feedback is an area of focus: “Sense the impact of shots, passes, catches, kicks, tackles, and hits...
  9. R

FIFA 21: What feature would you like to see?

Well, I would love to see the impact of individual managers more, and actual manager movement. I'd love for the game to identify how certain managers play, and have them move from team to team like IRL, and not just stay at the same team for 15 years. I think it'd be great to be asked about a...
  10. R

Super NES games launch for Nintendo Switch Online

Well, in spite of Super Mario World, Super Mario Kart, F-Zero, Starfox and the Legend of Zelda are included in Nintendo Switch, I'm not so excited about it. Because I think it would be awesome if the Elder Scrolls Online also came to the Nintendo Switch. If other online games can be must-haves...
  11. R

Super NES games launch for Nintendo Switch Online

Well, in spite of Super Mario World, Super Mario Kart, F-Zero, Starfox and the Legend of Zelda are included in Nintendo Switch, I'm not so excited about it. Because I think it would be awesome if the Elder Scrolls Online also came to the Nintendo Switch. If other online games can be must-haves...