Search results

1. T

Win 10 or 7

I've Read the sticky long ago which says win7 is a must for emulation but i'm still torn about this. I want to install a Windows OS purely for gaming, and since emulation is not going to be the only gaming i will be doing, i'm worried about lesser performance on modern pc games that can actually...
  2. T

N64 Emulator Wars

I heard that PJ64 is running malware and adware in their latest builds and is best to steer away from that. Retroarch offers a couple of other N64 cores. Which one would you recommend so that i can best enjoy N64 titles that still make sense today and are worth my time
  3. T

Best Way to pair ps3 controller with game profiles for emus

I paired the controller on my desktop with scp, but i need a less invasive option that does not make exclusive use with the bluetooth dongle as i want to be able to use it with other things as well. I would also like to be able to use mappings, and having it show as a native xbox controller...
  4. T

Looking for powerful flexible system to run next-gen emulation.

Since i'm on the road a lot, i am looking for a windows tablet or even small laptop, 10-12" max, with good cpu/gpu ram that will run the latest emus available. Microsoft Surface Pro 4 seems like a good solution but runs highly at 900E. IS there something cheaper or better at that price? When i...