Search results

1. F

Emulator Problem: Mupen64 crop-top

For some reason, the top of the screen is cropped whenever I play any game on Mupen64. This is quite problematic when I try to play games such as Triple Play 2000 (which crashes every so often during any playthrough in Project64, by the way, and that's not the only problem I have when playing it...
  2. F

Game Problem: Diddy Kong Racing in 16:9

Even when I select "Adjust game aspect ratio to match yours", the picture is still squeezed in 16:9 mode (and, well, any widescreen mode), but the raster/bitmap graphics appear to be fine in comparison. Is there anything that can be done about that problem?
  3. F

Game Problem: iZ3D vs. Banjo-Kazooie

With stereo enabled for iZ3D (which happens to be compatible with N64 emulators which use Jabo's Direct3D 8 plugin), I'm having a smooth time playing Super Mario 64 and Diddy Kong Racing, but for some reason, Banjo-Kazooie ain't working right. Specifically, the jigsaw-style transitions aren't...
  4. F

Hi.

I'm Fotomac. I'm a longtime gamer and most frequently play N64 games using emulators, though I've also played GB games among others. I'm always looking for answers to burning technical questions, especially when they involve annoying graphical glitches. Anyway, I hope to have a good time here...