Search results

1. A

Sega Saturn ST Key Question

I'm thinking about getting the Sega Saturn ST key. I know it will let me play import games, but will it also allow me to play burned CD-R's?
  2. A

DS-Compatible MicroSD cards

I need to get a list of MicroSD cards that are compatible with DS flashcards that let you play DS games on them via flashcard.
  3. A

360 Modware

I'm looking for a way to play (burned) imported original xbox games in my xbox 360. Is there any way of modding a 360 to do this without having to install a modchip?
  4. A

ePSXe game loading help

I don't know what happened, but for one reason or another, ePSXe isn't working for me anymore. I have tried opening several disk images in it the exact same way I used to, but when I load the image, it gives me the error "ePSXe has stopped working", then closes. I haven't done anything to any of...
  5. A

Opening SSF

I got my game working on the Saturn SSF emulator, but when I closed the program, then opened it up again, it won't go to the screen; only letting me select from the "File" and "Hardware" tabs. How do I make it go back to the screen?
  6. A

Saturn .cue file

I downloaded a saturn game, and got a .bin file, and a .cue file. After searching on the forums, I found a topic that explained how to handle a game like this, but it didn't help. This is what the .cue file said: What I'm trying to do is use Daemon tools to emulate the disc, then use SSF to...
  7. A

Saturn Emulators

I am trying to run the game "NiGHTS Into Dreams" on Saturn emulators, but none of them work. Whenever I load the binary, nothing happens. Is there any specific directions I can follow to get this working? Any emulator is fine with me, as long as it works. EDIT: Okay, I got the BIOS to show a...
  8. A

I'm here to get help

Hello, everyone here! I came to this forum because I'm terrible at emulating for systems that use discs, and I was hoping I could get some help here.
  9. A

WGL Extensions Error

Whenever I try to load an IMG or ISO file into ePSXe, I get an error saying "No WGL extensions!" Then it crashes. Is there any way I can fix this? I am using Pete's OpenGL2 plugin, and am running windows vista home premium.