Search results

1. RiderLeangle

DSi Homebrew?

Is there any homebrew for DSi yet? Particularly running ROMs from SD cards.
  2. RiderLeangle

Firmware 4.0

So what does this mean for homebrewers? Also, I haven't gotten disks yet and haven't tried the backup channel/backup loader, is it true this replaces the cIOS and disables installing it? Is there a homebrew way of installing the new features without losing anything? Since I started...
  3. RiderLeangle

Getting Started with ePSXe (vista)

Gotten a new computer and want to start playing PSX games again, but I've forgotten one important thing... How to set it up.. I got the PSX BIOS in the right folder, but what else do I need to get started? I got the DLL it told me to get and it still won't run the game. (I did configure) So...
  4. RiderLeangle

Virtual Console Modding?

How do I mod Virtual Console games to be a completely different game? I want to turn my Super Mario 64 Virtual Console game to turn it into Super Smash Brothers that I can play on Wii (Wii64 didn't work too well)
  5. RiderLeangle

DS Emulator for Wii?

Is there a DS Emulator that can be used with Homebrew Channel?
  6. RiderLeangle

Homebrew Channel Help

Trying to run apps through the homebrew channel that say they aren't supposed to work with it. Is there a way to get them to run? Actually it turns out they're supposed to run with Homebrew Channel, just turns out I don't know what I'm doing... Could anyone help? EDIT: Nevermind. Was doing...
  7. RiderLeangle

Wii Burning

I heard theres a way to burn Wii games and run them without a mod chip or Twilight Hack/Homebrew Channel. How do I do that?
  8. RiderLeangle

Chipless Mod

Is there some kind of way to do a mod-chip like thing for a slim PS2 that doesn't need an actual mod chip (and I haven't had luck tracking down a PS2 AR either)
  9. RiderLeangle

ARDS Help

Bought an Action Replay DS but its not wanting to connect to my PC, I'm running 32Bit Vista and its not finding the drivers. This is what it gives me when its plugged it So what do I do?
  10. RiderLeangle

MAME

OK, I don't know what I'm doing, where do I get the right version of MAME and how do I get it to work?
  11. RiderLeangle

CD-i Emulator

Are there any free CD-i Emulators out there? someone I know is looking for one and asked me for help and I couldn't find any except for one and you have to pay for the full version of that one, so where do I find it?
  12. RiderLeangle

Burnt Games

How can I get my PS2 (Slim version) to run Burnt games without a mod chip or PS2 Action Replay (or similar things).
  13. RiderLeangle

The World Ends With You

How do I get past the Title Screen of "The World Ends With You" in No$GBA 2.6a?
  14. RiderLeangle

Eureka Seven PSP

Are there any PSP emulators good enough to run the Japanese Eureka seveN game? Heres a small bit of Gameplay http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdGPpCmsAgg I doubt an emulator good enough exists but I can hope.
  15. RiderLeangle

Dolphin for Vista

Does Dolphin work on Vista? if yes how do I get it to read Wii games in my disk drive? I want to try to play Super Smash Brothers Brawl on PC.
  16. RiderLeangle

PS2 Vista

What PS2 emulator works best on Vista?
  17. RiderLeangle

Rock Band

Getting a new PC that can run PS2 emulators. So how possible is it for a PS2 Emulator to run a PS2 version of Rock Band? I have the actual instruments but its Wii.
  18. RiderLeangle

Guitar Freaks

Is there a way to run Guitar Freaks V5 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GuitarFreaks on this PC? I might be getting a new PC eventually so I want to know any way to run Guitar Freaks V5, and if yes how do I use the Wii Guitar Hero 3 (who knows, I'll probably have World Tour by the time I get a...
  19. RiderLeangle

Controller Mods

I need to know how to do 3 controller mods, well one of 3 is an add on and another 1 only works for one or two games. But in order of use, without overhauling the controllers, I need to learn how to Make the Nunchuk for the Wii more motion sensitive (as in Metroid Prime 3 I've been dying from...
  20. RiderLeangle

Platinum English?

Is there an english translation patch for Pokemon Platinum that isn't the EXE that didn't work or the one thats just the Diamond/Pearl text?