Search results

1. D

Red eye glitch in Final Fantasy VII

I use Epsxe and the Poeps soft driver to run my Final Fantasy rom, works great except for one small bug, when I'm a town I'll notice a red eye bug on certain characters, it looks very abnormal so I'm sure its not something supposed to be in Final Fantasy VII. I'd like to get a solution, but I...
  2. D

Best Sega Saturn Emulator?

Ok, I need a Sega Saturn emulator thats not defective! I'm looking for one that is simple to use but still effective, please recommend something, don't say SSF I have tried that its quite annoying.
  3. D

Mobile phone emulator

Is there an emulator that would allow me to me emulate a mobile phone? I'm looking for one that will let me emulate the one Final Fantasy IV:The After was released for. thanx to anyone who helps.:bow::bow::bow:
  4. D

Help with Dolphin!!!(GC EMU)

Ok, I recently downloaded mario party 7 for the GC. When I ran it, it worked fine until the nintendo screen disappears, then my problems start, an error message pop up with a title thats says Instruction unimplement and the actaul message says fsqrtsx, so I say ok, shortly after that I recieve...
  5. D

Need help finding a good Sega Saturn

Yeah, basically what I'm looking for is simplistic easy-to-use emulator with no uneeded features. Anyways I've tryed just about every one out there some I get close to running a rom but it gets shut down by an error report(:fuckyou:Windows XP!!!!!!!!). I also usaully get showered with annoying...