Search results

1. E

ePSXe crashes

ePSXe used to work fine, now when i try and use it i get a little popup saying no WGL extensions. what does this mean? do i just need to get a new plugin? Im currently using gpuPeteOpenGL2, and this is the one that seems to be not working, as the title of the popup is this one.
  2. E

Medievil PS1 rom error

not entirely sure where to ask this but, I downloaded the rom for the PS1 game Medievil, and everything seems to be working fine, until i got to level 11 (Asylum Grounds) where an error seems to occur and, a dialog box wont go away, and it just stays at the bottom of the screen. this seems to...
  3. E

pSX v1.12 error

It seems much like ePSXe, pSX v1.12 is having trouble runnng the Playstation game Medievil (lest for me it is). I can do the first 3 stages with no problems but when i go to load the fourth stage, all i get is a picture of a disc with a exclaimation point, and it just stays there. I think maybe...
  4. E

ePSXe crash (please Help!!)

ePSXe crashes when loading the 4th level of the game Medievil, it makes no difference if it is a copied disc or the proper disc. is it an issue with the game or the emulator? its really annoying only being able to play 3 stages out of 22. If anyone has any ideas (save not playing this...