Recent content by zionprophecy

1. Z

Gameshark

Whats the deal with getting gameshark to run on ePSXe? FOr psone
  2. Z

The big ps2 question sorta

Alright well, i got the PSone working just perfect with suikoden 2, now im wanting to play my suikoden 5 but i need a PS2.....exactly what should i do to get this emulator working, running, and configuring it right. I have a pretty good graphics card, my computer isn't OMG TOP OF THE LINE, but...
  3. Z

some ps2 help.

Well i have Suikoden 2 loaded up on the ePSXe emulator....runs....very...very...FAST. So fast that i cant even make a name, or really read anything or soemthing. Problem is i cant access the wizard config thing anymore cause its whited out., actually, most of evrything is when i hit esc during...
  4. Z

Eh!

Eh! from the north, niagara falls canada, i like long walks along the aisles of eb games and enjoy throwing up my sushi on my date instead opf eating it.... haha sorry im bnored and its 6:30am. (on my way to work). I have alkl the systems, for emulators but onlky my DS is having problems...
  5. Z

Issues with Tissues

Im terribly sad. Anyways heres the problems im facing with NO$GBA with pokemond pearl, its extremely slow, i mean to the poiunt of, i dont even wanna level up or walk between cities....there has to be a way to get a smooth game here? Also when i enter a battle it freezes. I know i've searched...