Recent content by Xiedo

1. Xiedo

Safe Mode installations

Is it particularly dangerous to install programs under safe mode? There's this program I downloaded that says to bypass XP permission problems I should install it under safe mode. Judging from it's source, the program looks legitimate, but you know...
  2. Xiedo

SPC Legality

I was wondering if anyone knows for certain if and how much of a legal grey area this is. Since the files are extracted from a game ROM and they contain copyrighted material it seems like they wouldn't be legal, yet places like Zophar.net host them.
  3. Xiedo

Dragon Warrior 7 graphic plugins

When I use OpenGL or DirectX plugins the text is very dark and menus seem to glitch or overlap. When I use software plugins the text and menus work but I like to view fullscreen and I can't get it to work without some kind of distortion. I'm trying to get full screen with readable text and no...
  4. Xiedo

Game Hang

I just set up ePSXe and I've tried playing Chrono Cross, Legend of Dragoon, and Parasite Eve all successfully... except that there's an occasional hang when the emulator has to load a new screen/load a battle or sometimes load a new song or character animation (like casting elements in CC)...