Recent content by X-menfan

1. X

PCSX2-r5350 on my laptop?

Hey, I'm going to begin playing Pac-man World 2 on the PS2 emulator PCSX2-r5350 on my laptop. My information will be extremely limited, but here's what my laptop is like: Compaq Windows Vista Basic, Intel Celeron processor. Is it possible to run PS2 games on PCSX2-r5350 on this laptop at normal...
  2. X

Emulator Problem: AVI Recording Audio Lag

Hello, everyone. Today, I'm going to start a little project for a Let's Play on The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past/Four Swords for the Visual Boy Advanced 1.8.0 emulator. This is the only emulator I trust to do my videos on. I always use AVI Recordings, the video comes out the way it...
  3. X

Rotating the Directional Pad on SF EX2+

I'm playing Street Fighter EX2 Plus. I am having a really difficult time rotating the directional pad in a full circle to get Zangief's Spinning Piledriver. I know a lot of beginners have a problem with this issue. I can't hook up a PS3 controller to my laptop. So, if anyone knows how to make...
  4. X

Game Problem: Audio in Capcom Fighting Games is jumpy

I really wouldn't call this a "problem" per se, but more an issue. While emulating ePSXe X-men vs. Street Fighter, I notice that the audio is jumpy. An example would be "This is- This is X- This is X-m- is is X-me- X-men v- vs.- vs. Stre- s. Street Fi- Street Figh- Street Fighter- ighter. Is...
  5. X

Game Problem: Rugrats Studio Tour Cinematic Problems

I'm playing Rugrats Studio Tour on ePSXe 1.7.0, and some of the cinematics like the opening movie and some of the tutorials won't play. For example Angelica's Pirate Mini-Golf tutorial won't play when I press Triangle. Does anyone else have this problem? If so, how do I fix this? I am using...