Recent content by wrybread

1. W

Good pong game?

My arcade cabinet has about every game I can think of, except Pong. So of course whenever people see it for the first time they ask if it has Pong. I'm having an oddly hard time finding a good Pong game. Does anyone have a recommendation? Ideally something that plays passably with joysticks...
  2. W

SNES games that work with a max of two buttons?

I don't have a ton of experience with SNES, but trying to include a few of the games in my cabinet, which is an old cocktail cabinet with only two buttons (in addition to P1 and P2 start). Does anyone happen to have a list of SNES games that works with a max of two buttons?
  3. W

List of best Atari 2600 (stella) roms?

I have a painfully long list of ROMs for my Atari 2600 emulator (Stella), and I'd like to make a "best of". Does anyone happen to have a list of good ROMs for the Atari 2600? Or am I doomed to editing this list by hand?
  4. W

Screen resolution issue with ZSNES

I'm using ZSNES on my Ubuntu arcade cabinet with a vertically oriented monitor. If I run with just: zsnes -r [romfilename], half the game is off the screen. My screen resolution is 1280x1024, and if I set that as the custom screen resolution in ZSNES and run it with "zsnes -v 22 -m...