Recent content by vicks

1. V

Need a tutorial for emulators.

I have been reading that the games of Sega Saturn can be played with two emulators, the problem is i dont know how to make them work. Can someone help me? Emulators: Cassini V3.0 SFF
  2. V

About plugins of Project 64.

I want to hear recomendations about wich graphics and sound plugins i should use for project 64. I want to run it at its fullest. So wich are the best. (It doesnt matter that it needs a good computer.) Cause the games run well but... the sound isnt very acurate for games like Super Smash...
  3. V

How do i burn the isos?

I want to save my isos of psx on cds, they have two archives one in format .cue and the other in the format .bin. The question is, which program do i use?
  4. V

Help with Epsxe sound problems.

Hey i have problem, i have a PC with a sound blaster live! 5.1 and i tried the emulator, but the sounds have some problems, sometimes it doesnt sound right but the main problem its that in the animations the sound doesnt run, what could be the problem? What is the best plug-in for this card? or...
  5. V

For belmont, the super moderator. Need your help.

Belmont. You helped me last time with a very good configuration for the epsxe emulator and i need that configuration again, can you help me? This was the post you made for helping me: Why don't you try my configuration? http://forums.emulator-zone.com/ind...?showtopic=1134 __________________...
  6. V

Help with personal epxe configuration.

Help with personal epsxe configuration. Before i have posted about epxe configuration with this pc hardware: Geforce 4 128 mb 256 ram pentium 4 soundblaster live 5.1 And i want the best configuration with this hardware, and back then i got a a reply from a moderator, and it worked, but i cant...
  7. V

Boktai.

i dont know if there is any form of playing this game the boktai 1 and 2, couse the problem with the sun package (You know what i mean.) Im not asking for the game im asking if there is any form to play or if there is any emulator that allows you to play it. Thanks.
  8. V

Nintendo DS Emulator.

Since i was out from internet for a while i dont know some things anymore. Can someone tell me please, de iDeaS emulator does run any game already? or another emulator does it?
  9. V

Chaos Legion for pc error.

After i run the game, it starts, i start a new game, the video runs and then it closes, it goes back to windows. Someone can help me to correct this?
  10. V

Video quality.

I have a Geforce 4 128 mb and i want to make the emulator of epxe to run at its fullest, i dont like the poligons images, and i want to know if there si some way to make them to be smoother. Thanks.
  11. V

Sega Saturn.

Does someone knows if its an emulator that runs well, or if someone its working on it?
  12. V

GBA Multiplayer problem.

I did the things that says in the topic about the new version, i put the bios and all, but then i try to play Zelda the four swords an it crashes and when i put the gba bios the view of the game its awful, all i see are hearts, do someone knos the problem? The bios its bad? the game doesnt run...
  13. V

Dreamcast emulator.

I want to know if there are any dreamcast emulator functional, and if someones know what are the system requierements.
  14. V

Compatibility list.

Can you tell me which games do you know that work with the project 64? One that i have in mind is the Ogre Battle 64 does it run in that emulator? Please help me. P.D. I hope that asking this doesn't go against the rules. :)
  15. V

Question about Virtualboy.

I want to know if there is an emulator for the Virtual boy (I think that is his name, you know the red thing that you put like googles and all you see is red.) and if thats the case, i want to know if here in this page do you have it. I also want to know if the Ogre battle 64 runs well in the...