Recent content by ugodzero

1. ugodzero

Question about cheating in Mame's kof2002.

Hi. Are there cheats for King of Fighters 2002 (kof2k2nd bootleg) for Mame? Or could someone post the cheats here and I will add them to Mame's cheat.dat.
  2. ugodzero

Question about emulation on DC.

Hi. What's the best Sega emulator for DC with sound?
  3. ugodzero

About Hyper Neo-Geo.

Hi. Are there any emulators for the Hyper Neo-Geo arcade?
  4. ugodzero

Where can I get the latest cheat.dats for NeorageX?

Hi. Where can I get the latest cheat.dats for NeorageX? I am using NeorageX v0.9c.
  5. ugodzero

About King of Fighters 2002 and Mame...

Hi. I use Neo-Mame 32k v1.0 to play my Neo-geo arcade games. When I downloaded King of Fighters 2002 and extracted it every single file was in ROM format. Neo-Mame requires these files to be in .BIN format and this is what it is expecting: 265-p2.bin NOT FOUND 265-m1.bin NOT FOUND...
  6. ugodzero

Marvel vs Capcom 2 Dreamcast ISO help plz!!!

Hi. I downloaded a Marvel vs Capcom 2 file using BitLord for Dreamcast. The total file size is 164.14 MB... I wanted to make sure that was the correct file size so I searched all over the net for other Marvel vs Capcom 2 files and sure enough they were 164 MB in size. But why is it telling me...
  7. ugodzero

Anybody get Perfect Dark to play at full speed yet?

Also, what emulator and plugins are you using? I'm using 1964 but no matter which plugins I use I cannot get that game to play correctly.
  8. ugodzero

Questions about snes9k

How do you get this emulator to display games in full screen mode? Without the annoying black borders?
  9. ugodzero

Arcade Marvel vs Capcom 2

Any word on when this game will be avaliable for emulation (playable in Mame / Kawaks)? Also, why haven't they dumped this game already? And is MameMore any good?
  10. ugodzero

Music won't play in Sonic CD plz help!

Hi. I have a perfectly legit Sonic CD iso and all of it's mp3s. Whenever I boot up and play the game there is no music. What is the cause of this? I'm using Gens 2.12b and this is the only game that I am having problems with.
  11. ugodzero

Questions about Gens 2.11, Sonic CD and Saturn emulator! Plz l@@k!!!

I have Sonic CD working now but there isn't any music just sound effects.. 2) What's the best Sega Saturn emulator? I'm using "satourne v1.1p". I have both the Saturn and ST-V bios and all of the plugins configured but I don't have any roms for it yet. 2-A) Does this emulator have sound...
  12. ugodzero

Is my Marvel vs Capcom 2.cdi file corrupt?

Because Daemon's Tool 3.29 will not mount it! I read in the Chankast faqs that Daemon's Tool 3.29 is supposed to support .chi images. But it refuses to mount this image! Is this the correct file size for Marvel vs Capcom 2.cdi : 249,761 KB (243 MB).
  13. ugodzero

What are the best video plugins for Star Fox 64 and Perfect Dark?

What are the best video plugins for Star Fox 64 and Perfect Dark for 1964 0.9.9? Any info would be greatly appreciated! Ok. Now all I need is a decent audio plug in for Perfect Dark. Do you guys know of any that works well with this game?
  14. ugodzero

1964 0.9.9 help PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSE!!!!!

Hi. I downloaded and installed this N64 emulator last week and loved it! But starting 3 days ago, for some reason, whenever I load up Mario Kart 64 the game starts and everything but I am no longer able to exit out of the emulator nor can I choose any options. It's like everything around the...
  15. ugodzero

Arcade Mortal Kombat Trilogy

Has this game been dumped and are there any emulators which supports it?