Recent content by taytay02

1. taytay02

VBA bogged down by emerald cheats

I use VBA version 1.8.0 beta 3 when i run emerald, and enter in any cheats, the VBA runs at anywhere from 6 percent to 12 percent. this is only when they are activated. i don't believe that they work when this is happening either, but i don't normally keep them activated long enough to find...
  2. taytay02

leaf green help - islands

ok here's the deal i beat the league i got back to one island i still can't fight those two rocket grunts to get into the cave any ideas? thanks
  3. taytay02

simple yes/no question....someone please help with this

ok, simple yes or no has anyone ever used a pokemon encounter code and the working shiny code at the same time on leaf green?
  4. taytay02

VBA - leaf green code help

ok so i found a working shiny pokemon code from cheatingdome.com the one from gamefaqs, which i usually use doesn't work with the VBA i checked and the master codes are posted as being the same on both sites my question to anyone is this: is there any way to use the shiny pokemon in the wild...
  5. taytay02

pokemon firered & leaf green codes

two things here: i use VBA and play pokemon leaf green i use the cheats menu (gameshark) for the gameshark cheats, i use cheats specified for action replay, and they work for the most part i got that from a previous post which told me to go to this site...