Recent content by ScubaStve

1. S

Not hearing entire voice acting in Valkyrie Profile...

Hey guys, when I started playing Valkyrie Profile, it had voice acting in the beginning. Well, the thing is I would hear them talk for a bit, then the last few words would be silent. Like someone will say something but they won't finish what they were going to say. Any help?
  2. S

Can't see attack menu during battles in FF7!

I'm using epsxe.exe version 1.60. During all the battles in FF7, I can't see my battle menu. Everything else runs perfectly except for that. Any help?
  3. S

Majora's Mask on Project 64 help!

Sometimes during certain rooms, the lightening will change from dark to bright as I walk through the room. Like in this one room that was supposed to be pitch black, every few seconds the lighting would flicker. Can anyone help?
  4. S

Sorry for another SOTN question!

Really, I've been trying to help myself. When I attack the enemies, it's not showing how much damage I'm dealing to them. Anyone know what's up?
  5. S

Help with SOTN on PSX Emulator

Hey, it's my first time here. I just got the ePSXe.exe emulator going. I just downloaded Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and there's no music and some of the letters are missing when I'm trying to read things. Can anybody kindly step by step tell me what to do? :o