Recent content by sallylm

1. S

Has anyone played NBA 2K14 Video Game?

I have just finished this game in a few days ago, NBA 2K14 is a basketball video game, it was released on October 1, 2013 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360; versions for the PlayStation 4 and the Xbox One. Here is a video about NBA 2k14 ( A part of video about NBA 2K14 game)
  2. S

God of War Ghost of Sparta by JXD S7800B

God of War Ghost of Sparta review video
  3. S

Which is Your Favorite Game In The Final Fantasy Series?

Hi guys, in the Final Fantasy series, which was your favorite game and why? For me, I especially loved the fourth game, it has a great story.
  4. S

What's your favorite SNES games?

Do you like SNES game? what is your favorite game? My favorite SNES game is Final Fantasy series.
  5. S

Game download?

Where can you free download GTA game and without viruses?
  6. S

What kind of video game do you like best?

I like RPGs very much, and I have become so addicted to RPGs and I just cannot explain it. what kind of video game do you like best?
  7. S

How many hours of video games do you play daily?

How many hours do you put into your games on your console daily? For me, 1-2 hours on workdays and on weekend 6-8 hours.
  8. S

What handheld game console do you wish you had?

If let you custom your game console, what kind of handheld game console do you want to custom? I wish I had a game console: Screen: 7.0 inches IPS 1280*800 OS: Android 4.4 Chip: RockChip 3188, Quad Core, 1.6GHz DDR:4GB DDR3 Storage:32GB Can play all kinds of emulators games.
  9. S

Which PC games can run perfectly in the Android handheld game console?

Can anybody share me some PC games which can run in android game console?
  10. S

How old are the gamers on this forum?

I'm 25, I'm playing some another games such as Super Mario, the walking dead and Temp Run, and you?
  11. S

Surprise! ! ! JXD S7800b incredibly can emulate DC.

Two days ago I bought a JXD S7800B. I accidentally found a DC game classification in the game console. Try holding the mentality (after all, the function of DC is second only to PS2. What's more, the official propaganda also did not say to play DC emulation game)download the Shenmue CD1 and CD2...
  12. S

Hi everybody

Hi everybody, This is Spring Ning, nice to meet you!