Recent content by Psykid

1. P

1964 controller issues, project 64 crashes.

Hello guys, I had some issues with project64, it was crashing. So, I decided to get 1964 to play its associated games but evertime i try to run any games it asks me to insert the controller. I have tried all i could think of but with no luck. i would be happy to run project 64 as i have always...
  2. P

Chankast questions

hello everybody, I had a dekstop earlier and had problem playing dreamcast games (graphic and sound problem) and I was informed that I have weak graphich adapter (32 Mb only). I bought a new laptop and I would like to know if dreamcast's games will be playable? here is link of my laptop...
  3. P

N64 Crashes :(

Hello peoples, I have always played N64 on my desktop, I bought a new laptop and tried on it but it is crashing. error --> fatal error, tried uninstalling - reinstalling, also tried deleting from registry still does not work. it crashes after 5 mins of gameplay. any suggestions? PS: I can...
  4. P

problems with zsnes and project 64

hello guys, when i try to play games on zsnes i get an error direct draw7 set display mode failed, make sure ur video card support this mode what should i do? im also having problem with project 64 it says while processing graphics data an exception occured you may need to restart the...
  5. P

pcsx2 compatilble games

hello people, can anyone tell me if i can play any ps2 games on pcsx2? how many games are playable at a playable speed? or is it none? need info.... and yeah.. my pc config is -> amd athlon 64bit 2800+, 1gb ram, 120 hdd....(but no graphic card) thanks... --psykid--
  6. P

Playing games with pads

hello everybody, jus wanted to know whether i can play ps1 games on my comp with ps1 controllers.. bcoz i jus came to know about a port which is usb compatible and it has two sockets which means u can connect two gamepad controllers. it is very cheap so i was thinking to buy it.. so if...
  7. P

need to run chankast 0.1

hello people, i tried running crazy taxi 2 and zombie revenge on chankast 0.25 but i have lots of graphics problem. someone told me that i should use chankast 0.1 to play ct2 and zobie revenge now. i jus dlld it and i have all the necesary files like bios etc.. but when i execute it it...
  8. P

Dreamcast emulators

hello everyone, i want to know which is the best emulator for dreamcast?. i have 2 of them chankast and dream emu.. i tried to run crazy taxi 2 on chankast.. but i face some problems in it. the graphics are not proper and the sound is also getting hanged in middle and even the game...
  9. P

some problems with ssf

hello everone, my ssf starts perfectly but it says game disk unsuitable for this system. can ne explain me why this happenin?.. or nething else i have to sort it out?
  10. P

my game works slow

hello people. im really very very upset bcoz i use to play lots of games in epsxe. and all of them use to work perfectly.. but today suddenly all the started working very slow.. its getting slow in middle of the game.. i dont know what to do. i think iv to change some video config, i use (pete...