Recent content by Paul_Gio

1. P

Audio AdvMame AdvMenu

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could assist in sorting out an audio problem I am having? I have AdvMame and AdvMenu running in a PIV 2.4GHz machine with 1G RAM, an Ultimarc VGA card and an 15KHz Arcade Monitor and Soundblaster/Ensoniq PCI Audio Card. For the most part everything seems to be...
  2. P

Removing ROMS from AdvanceMENU

AdvanceMENU / AdvanceMAME Hi All, I am having some minor problems with my AdvanceMAME / AdvanceMENU setup (running in DOS) I was hoping someone could kindly help out with? Firstly, is there a way to remove game listings directly from the AdvanceMENU frontend? I have a couple of random roms...
  3. P

Light Gun Suggestions

Hi All, I was wondering if anyone has had experince with connecting light guns up to a MAME cabinet utilising an Arcade Monitor? Does anyone have any suggestions as to a good MAME compatible light gun? Also, are there pedals available which can be set up with a light gun in MAME for playing...
  4. P

MAME Onboard Audio and VGA

Hi All, I have recently been working on a cabinet in which I have been utilising AdvanceMame and AdvanceMenu (in DOS) to get things working. I also used a NVIDIA MX440graphics card and SoundblasterPCI64 sound card with a J-PAC board. It is nearing completion (thanks to assistance from members...
  5. P

Step by Step Emulation and Arcade Construction

Hi All, I have been using Mame32 with WindowsXP and it works great. However, I wish to heighten my arcade experience by building a proper cabinet. At the moment I have an old PC I plan on using with the following specs: PIII 1GHz 320MB SDRAM Creative SB PCI 64/128 Card NVIDIA MX440 Graphics...
  6. P

Dos Emulation / System Requirements

Hi All, I was wondering if anyone could advise me on optimising my system settings and if there are any harware components I should update/replace in order to emulate games such as Street Alpha 3, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 and in general more recent arcade roms? My system at the moment: Intel...