Recent content by ovedbeyhan

1. O

sonic adventure 2 prob fixed!!!

download this version of chankast (open the iso file) *SNIPPED!*(no bios no flash and no special cd boot) and your sonic adventure 2 problems will be solved.:) :) :)
  2. O

Another Prob.

i downloaded sonic adventure 2 for the DC and i tried to mount it to a virtual CD and it was ok then when i got in chankcast i clicked Play and it was showing me dreamcast logo and then it was in the date and time config (yes it is a SelfBoot and yes i did chek if some files are mising but...
  3. O

I need help with gcube

I was oppening my gcube with sonic adventure 2 battle it was with 122 FPS avg and then i wanted to start playing but then i saw that there is no Pad configuration, If some one know how to configure the Pad for gcube ple post here.:bow:
  4. O

can some one help me?

i saw a movie about chankcast and it is able to run sonic adventure 2 battle with 70 FPS+ if your using pentium 4 with 2.8 Ghz(im using 2.8 duo 2 new searies), i donwloaded the emulator and i couldnt find out how to start the emulator do i need to start it from a disc? please help me i reather...