Recent content by OmegaKrypton

1. O

Super Robot Taisen Alpha stopping?!

I have been playing this game for a long time, and Iam currently at the middle of it. Just recently during the dialouge scene (before we get to the battle map and after the intermission menu) it stops at one point, and doesnt respond. The music in the background is playing, the characters are...
  2. O

Need to know what plugins are compatible?

I have a intel celeron 2.5GHz, 256 ram, nividia riva tnt2 graphics card, 52x cd-rom. I want to play resident evil 2 on the playstation emulator, what plugins do I need that would match my hardware settings.
  3. O

PC Game MDK not working on windows xp. Help!

I have windows xp, directx 8.1, 128 mb ram, and 1.5 GHZ processor. The game MDK runs on win95 or dos, requires 16 megs (is megs the same as mb?), and directx 3.1 or better. I try to play it, but a black screen shows up for while, then the windows desktop comes back again. Do I need any specific...
  4. O

P64 graphic's plugin problem...

Whenever I add a graphic's plugin into the plugin folder, and click settings on the P64 emulator, the error message pops up 'can't load "so-so" plugin, reinstalling the application might work". So far it has happened with Rice's plugin and glide64. Please Help....
  5. O

Need Help with Zinc Emulator please?

I've downloaded the zinc emulator, along with it's frontend GUI, and extracted both of them; the frontend in the zinc emulator folder. I have also put the cpzn1 and cpzn2 bios in the rom folder and the rom as well Unzipped. When I try to run the game in dos I get this message: ZiNc 1.02...