Recent content by nash79

1. N

Neogeo Mame

Hi guys, I have seen before a mame version that was optimized for neogeo games. Do you know what's its name or website? Thanks
  2. N

Arcade emulators for PS2

Hi,, i would like to know if there are emulators to play arcade games CPS1&2 and neogeo etc thanks
  3. N

Pointer to Pstwo

Hi guys, i would say that this is out of topic, but i would like some help. i am planning to get a new PS2 (slim) and would like some help. is there any difference between the old PS2 and new one PS2? is there a difference between the different chips (mod)- I will buy a european version and...
  4. N

Compiling Mame32 plus!

Hi, I am trying to compile the Mame32 plus. I followed the instructions provided in the source files i got from http://mameplus.emu-france.com/. I was able to compile and get the mame32p.exe file (with another exe and dll). However at the end of the compiling process i get the following message...
  5. N

Merging Roms folders

Hi, I have two Mame32 versions. The standard mame32 0.95 and the [Neo]MAME32 Plus! 0.90. Each of these have it's own set of roms. Tired of having two versions running, i decided to keep on (the standart one) and merge the roms folder into one that would centralize all roms. when i moved all...
  6. N

Button configuration in ZiNc GUI

Hi, I noticed that when configuring buttons under ZiNc GUI, sometimes there are 5 buttons sometimes 6. is that difference ROM dependant? Thanks BTW I noticed that on my HW OpenGL runs almost twice faster as DirectX, is it common?
  7. N

GAMECUBE BKP

Hi, I know the question might seem a bit off topic but i was curious about the NGC mini disks. what kind of medium are they and can they be backed up on regular mini dvds? Thanks
  8. N

MAME HW 3D

Hi, after doing some reading on the net about MAME, i found out that it doesn't use GFx hardware for 3D games and it's all software. I was wondering (provided that my conclusion is right) how come MAME developpers didnt add that feature and what are the technical barriers to it? Thanks
  9. N

Oother arcade emulations

hi guys, do you know emulators for the Midway's ZEUS II, Sega system(s) MODEL 3, sega naomi, and the CPS III (if they exist of course :o ) Thanks
  10. N

Problems Using Mame

Hi, I have a problem and i dont know if that's a problem or that's the way it's supposed to be. Let me start: When using MAME with my roms, it displays lots of files that i dont have (sorted in different sets). is there a way to have MAME show only the game i have? I have been through the...
  11. N

Games available under N64

Hello, does anyone know where i can find a list of the all the games available for nintendo 64. Thanks
  12. N

GameCube Emulation

Hi, I dont know anything about NGC emulation. How is the level of quality of the emulator. are the games playable? what are the system requirements. Thank you
  13. N

TEKKEN 3 emulation

Hi, I am trying to emulate tekken 3, i tried MAME (damn slow) and Zinc doesnt recognize it. What shall i do? thanks
  14. N

NEW PS2 GAMES ???

Hi guys, Im new in this forum and in emulation of anything other than Nintendo and arcade games. I would like to know if new ps2 games can be emulated? do u know where i can find a list of emulated games? Thanks