Recent content by Milkrosoft

1. Milkrosoft

Verified Good Dump?

I downloaded the rom, "Legend of Zelda, The - Minish Cap (U).gba". I noticed there was no "[!]" or anything at the end of the name. I searched and could not find a version confirming it was a good dump and GoodGBA has not been updated with the Minish Cap. Does anybody know if that is a good dump?
  2. Milkrosoft

Problem with Analog Sticks

I'm using an Xbox controller to play my roms on Project64. I use N-Rage's plugin. When I push my analog sticks at a few certain angles, games either pick up the movement slightly or not at all. This is really frustrating in Zelda while trying to have enough speed for a jump or flying in Pilot...
  3. Milkrosoft

Problem with VBALink 1.7.2L

A friend and I wanted to trade pokemon through VBA so we tried to use VBALink 1.7.2L. However, when the second player tried to connect to the host he got error code 11004. We followed the instructions. Does anyone know what we are doing wrong? LAN play: 1) One of the players must start...
  4. Milkrosoft

Need Help Installing Project64 SP 1 v2.0g

I just recently downloaded Project 64. I tried to install the Project64 SP 1 v2.0g patch with no success. I read "Clements update changelog" that came with the patch. It says, "To install, just double click the exe and browse to your PJ64 folder and then install it." I tried that and I'm not...