Recent content by majax79

1. majax79

Anyone ever gonna update FCEUX?

The download link on emulator-zone shows 2.0. It's way beyond that now. Is anyone running the site anymore?
  2. majax79

Computer Problem: Anyone who uses a Logitech G19 keyboard

Please respond to this thread as I have a question about NES emulation and the G19. I'm trying to find something out before I spend over $100 on it.
  3. majax79

Emulator Problem: FCEUX download page isn't updated

It says 2.0.0 on the FCEUX download page? There at 2.1.3 Interim now. Can someone update this?
  4. majax79

For Nestopia users

Hello, I just got the 2.1.1 release of FCEUX and there was all of a sudden a sound problem. I tried Nestopia just to compare and it plays the sound perfectly. I'm thinking of switching to Nestopia and have all 677 licensed NES roms released in the US. Are there any problems with Nestopia...
  5. majax79

Clrmame and datfile

I've just begun trying to use clrmame pro to verify my NES ROMS. I'm stuck and was hoping someone could help me. Is there a particular NES datfile that is recommended for use with clrmame? I tried the "Nintendo - Nintendo Entertainment System (20090731_CM).dat" from no-intro. It doesn't have...
  6. majax79

Multiple Emulator Launcher

Hello, I'm looking for a multiple emulator launcher with a nice GUI. Options to launch NES and SNES emulator a must. Any advice?
  7. majax79

NES Emulator - Nestopia Vs FCEUX

Based on the newest versions, I've used both, which do you think it the better NES emulator? Here's my opinion: FCEUX is better for mapping, hex editing, and other complicated issues. Nestopia is more of a no frills NES emulator. When I ask "best" I mean which one plays NES games with the...
  8. majax79

Problem with games using down & diagonally

I've got a Logitech G15 gaming keyboard. I've tried using FCEUX & Nestopia. I'm trying to do a down and right diagonal punch on rocking kats and it won't work. It also doesn't work when I try to shoot down and diagonally in any game I've tried so far (Ikari Warriors...etc...). I can shoot up &...
  9. majax79

Nestopia or FCEUX - Best NES Emulator?

I'd like to know which one you think it the best NES emulator. You can explain why if you like.
  10. majax79

Anyway to change a key to represent 2 keys?

I'm playing a new game on an emulator and one move calls for me to hold down a+b but it's not working all teh time because of the difference in height of the keys. Anyone know of a way to change temporarily 1 key like the "L" key to represent pressing two keys?
  11. majax79

Playing a fcm in fce .98.12?

Is there anyway to play a fcm file in fce ultra .98.12 version?
  12. majax79

megaman 2 problem w/ fce ultra

I'm trying to shoot diagnally down and it won't work. I can shoot diagnally up though. Anyone know how to set fce so I can do that? I'm on woodmans stage and I'm trying to kill that fire breathing cat with megamans blades.
  13. majax79

nes game icon and fce ultra file association

I want to get a nice little icon for my nes games. Does anyone have one? Also, is there a way to associate nes files with fce ultra? NM, I figured out how to do it.
  14. majax79

Image distortion on Nestopia

I included a pic of a nes file that I'm using on nestopia. I have default settings for nestopia. This nes worked fine with fce ultra but I do realize that I need to tweak nestopia. I have winxp and ati X850 video card with hardware acceleration set to full. I have directx9 as well. Could...
  15. majax79

your favorite nes emulator? No FCE

Hello, Due to recent circumstances I need a new nes emulator. I'm considering Virtualnes and nestopia. I'mn not considering FCE Ultra. I'd like to hear your opinions on your favorite nes emulator. I'm not a mapper and have windows xp. It also must be able to be setup so that I can press an...