Recent content by kturner

1. K

Front end with write permissions

I think I've just about asked this everywhere but here. Is there a frontend that allows you to save progress in a game as if you were using the actual console. For example once you pass a level and it asked "save or continue" you can save it. I am playing Futurama at the moment on PCSX2 and in...
  2. K

motherboard out?

My son threw a ball and hit my arcade and it died. I put my hard drive in another PC and it was dead. I put a new board on the hard drive and it started working but had windows startup problems. I put it back in my arcade and now the power supply and case fan will come on and go off but I get...
  3. K

Which one is better for emulation

Sorry for the dumb question, I'm still learning Which one of these it better for emulation. Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor 519K (1M Cache, 3.06 GHz, 533 MHz FSB) Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor E7300 (3M Cache, 2.66 GHz, 1066 MHz FSB)
  4. K

Download xbox360 games on pc then play them on xbox360 via network cable?

Can you download xbox360 games onto your pc then access and play them with your console via a network cable. I saw something like this for the ps2 or at least I think I did.
  5. K

Front end question

I have been getting my butt kicked for a while on this. I have a windows 7 pc with dvi only output that came with a monitor that you mount the pc to the back of. Its all going in my bartop arcade. I cannot get layouts to show up correctly in attract mode unless I use the ones that are build into...
  6. K

ZSNES resolution

So it seems like resolutions are always kicking my butt. I have my pc resolution set to 1360-768. That's the highest setting and that is what my movies look best at on vlc. If I adjust my zsnes to that is says my graphics card does not support it. If I set my pc to a resolution that makes my...
  7. K

PS4 requirements

I have a gateway ne56r31 intell b830 4 gb ddr3 memory. Is this enough to run pcsx2 well with windows 10?
  8. K

Light Gun

Does anyone know of a good light gun tutorial for PCSX2. I would be happy with just a mouse tutorial since I'm using a aimtrack.
  9. K

Another Fusion problem (resolution)

I have xp and my fusion emulator does not have a resolution option. I can put it on a thumb drive and use it on my windows 7 computer and it does. Same exact file. I'm very confused by this.
  10. K

linux

I am very new to Linux and was wondering what was the best way to set up emulators for a front end. Do you use wine and use all windows applications or just do it all through Linux. Sorry if this is a stupid question.
  11. K

TI 99

Does anyone use a TI 99 emulator. Is it hard to get the games to work?
  12. K

All in one emulator (For the new guys)

This is to inform people who are new to emulation about something that took me over 2 years to discover on my own. I just had no idea they existed. There is no such thing as a all in one emulator but there is what they call a front end. When I first started playing with emulators I had no I...
  13. K

Emulator Problem: Fusion joystick

Hello, I have a bartop arcade I am building and I have one of those cheap usb encoders for the buttons and every other emulator and also in windows game controller properties the joystick works fine. In fusion I can only get the buttons to work. Any ideas?