Recent content by KT_Cobra

1. K

Good Multiplayer GBA Games

What are your favorite multiplayer GBA games?
  2. K

VBA Link

I know that the answer is probably out there, but I can't seem to find a straight one. I would really like to know: Does the VBA link allow you to play two or more players in Zelda Four Swords Adventure, or does it not? If so, where can I get the latest version of the VBA link, and how do I...
  3. K

New Zelda Quest

Here's the thing. I've created a new quest for Zelda - The SNES version. Does someone know a good site for me to post it on? I mean maybe a site that people visit a lot and are still interested in the older Zelda games or a site that has other quests for me to post mine with them? Just...
  4. K

Need help finding this

Hey everyone. I need help finding this old game. I sure hope someone can point me in the right direction. The game was an old dos game and you were a little man who had to get a buch of gems or something. You could climb ladders and push one brick at a time. The enemies were little...
  5. K

Zelda Four Swords Single Player

Does anyone know if it's possible to play Legend of Zelda: Four Swords by myself with the Visual Boy Advance emulator? If so, how? If not, is there an emulator that WILL let me? Thanks for your help.:D KT_Cobra
  6. K

Trouble with this too - I'm such a noob

I'm using Visual Boy Advance to play my roms and when I try to save my game I click on save game and click on the first (or whichever) slot and then I get this error message: Error creating file C:\DOCUME~1\Jason\LOCALS~1\Temp\Temporary Directory 1 for Advance Wars.zip\0095 - Advance Wars...
  7. K

Trouble here - Need help please

I have Visual Boy Advance downloaded. Is this the best GBA emulator? How can I get the multiplayer thing working? I've got The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages, Seasons, and Four Swords. How can I get them to work on one keyboard? Is it possible to play multiplayer with someone via direct...