Recent content by kewlsan

1. K

Chankast

Hey Ineed help with this tell me everything i need plz everything
  2. K

read this

can some one tell me how ican get ps1 games im not asking you where to get them just how, and how the file or image should say on it please
  3. K

mario tennis

Why is that mario tennis is messed up? like it doesnt run perfectly and yes ido have the sytem requirements ican play perfect dark and golden eye perfect but mario tennis is all messed up oh hey and by the way can anyone please help me to get the gamecube emulator work..
  4. K

chankast help

How do I play dream cast games on chankast??
  5. K

help!!!!!!

hi ineedhelpijust dl chankast and have no idea how to work it all that bios stuff pleease help me out if u want instant message me on imsirgabe for aol instant messenger
  6. K

plug in help!

please some one help me with plug ins! im dumb and im not doing something right everytime itry to put a plug in to the project 64 plug in folder it never wirks like for the rice video , and gln64 it says a win32 application or something so please help me bc if itry to play it using jabos plug...
  7. K

colors or something??

how come in conkers bad fur day and banjo kazooie they have like white on them ? if someone can help me with this id really thank you for it .. thanks idont no how to show pics on this sorry
  8. K

goodN64

Can someone plz tell me what goodN64 is and what it does? plz
  9. K

Newbie needs help plz

ihave a couple of questions 1.is there any way ican put all my n64 roms into a cd/cd's? if there is plz guid me through 2.Im not sure to give you the basic information about my computer but this is what iknow ihave a Radeon X700 series ,pent 4,and all the roms run perfect except for some like...