Recent content by kev c

1. K

cheats help

i'm usinh ideas 7a and i was trying to in action replay codes but i can't figiure out how to use the cheat system
  2. K

cheats

is there a way for the cheats system to work on the ds games
  3. K

a question

i'm using nogba 4.b i'm playing ds game. and i was wondering if there a ds gameshark program or something
  4. K

dragon valor disc 2

i'm looking for disk 2 od this game i got the first disk off *SNIPPED!* but they lack the files on the the 2 disc i tried torrents but they won't get passed 65.6 percent and others won't start. so do any of u have disc 2 that u can give me or a link anything would do at this point.
  5. K

dragon valor.7z torrent

dragon valor torrent i downloaded this off bitlord 1.1 but some reason it stops when it reaches 65.6 percent can anyone help me
  6. K

dragon valor

can anyone tell me where i can get this game i got the first disk off rapidshare. but when it came to get the 2 disk it said the file was delelted beacause it was in active so can anyone tell me where i can get this iso
  7. K

thousand arms

can anyone help get this iso i tried to get this of mega loads i got the first disc but when i tried to get the 2 disk it said it was expired can anyone help me get the 2 disk
  8. K

psp question

i downloaded a psp emu and it gave me a eboot.pbp what an i supposed to do with this
  9. K

lunar sliver star story

i'm playing lunar sliver star story on epxse 1.60 the game starts fine but when i press select buttion so load up the stats screen or enter a house the screen turns black can some one help me
  10. K

arc the land 3 problems

i was doing Job 89: Investigate a Mysterious Box when i got to theos dream and the screen turns white but it freezes there
  11. K

dragon warrior 7 problems

setain parts in the game ther are hust black screens. when i used the portal at sky done to go into the past it just when to a black srxeen can some one help me
  12. K

dragon warrior vii problems

i was in Hamelia. my game freezes at the cut scene where the old man sings in the middle of town can anyone help
  13. K

dragon warrior vii problems

when i get in to a battle mt people don't show up there invisable or something can someone help me