Recent content by jox43w

1. J

Offical n64 controller with project64?

How can i use my real n64 control pad to play games on my pc via project 7?
  2. J

Rusty arcadevga!

hey guys havent been on here for a while... a while ago i built a mame box 3ghz c2d i have an 8800gt 512mb car and im running soft15khz with a home made vga to scart cable... it looked much better on my crt tv than it did on my pc monitor but the lowest resolution the 8800gt dose is 512 x 448...
  3. J

Nintendo DS R4

can someone recomend a place to buy one in the uk thats a reliable company?
  4. J

80gb's of dreamcast games how much...

would they be unrared?
  5. J

whats the name on that front end?

where you walk around an aracde room to select your game?
  6. J

Couple of questions regarding mod chips

im planning on buying a playstaion 1 and a dreamcast to play my back ups on, but im unsure what exatcly to buy, would i be rite in thinking the dreamcast needs no modchip to play back ups from any region? regarding the playstaion one, obviosly this needs a modchip is there anywhere that i can...
  7. J

converting mdf files

im having problems with tombraider 1 on espxe 1.7 the game runs fine other than i cant press start or select without the game freezing, the file is in .mdf format and when i mount the img and play the game it fixes the problem! why is this! is there anyway to covnvery the img to a diffrent...
  8. J

mame wah and espxe

isit possible to run espxe from mame wah?
  9. J

Smash tv control cofig

i cannot get the controls to work i dont understand this up/left right/left left/left its spend the last hour trying to work it out any tips?
  10. J

nulldc will not work on my tv

iv sucsesfully contected my pc to my tv via rgb and a scart lead using a program called soft15hz, MAME now looks absolutly stunning! same gose for the snes mega drive etc evern espsex looks brilliant! im having 1 problem tho null dc works fine on my pc monitor but when i switch to my tv it...
  11. J

mame via s-video

at the moement i cant afford an arcade vga so im thinking of getting a cheap gpu with s-video out to hook up to my tv, is anyone here running such a set up that could give any kind of review to what it is like? evern better screenshots? will mame look better on my pc via s-video than my pc monitor?
  12. J

lightgun with nulldc?

isit possible to use anykind of light gun with nulldc?
  13. J

cps3 games 30 mins to boot?

why do cps3 games take this long to boot in mame this is a joke!
  14. J

mame not running in full screen

i cant seem to get mameui or mame commandline to run full screen it always runs in a window evern though iv unchecked " run in window" it ran in full screen on my old pc!
  15. J

burning games to play on the dreamcast?

i heard you can play back up games on the dc without a modchip or the need for any kind of boot disc! is this true? if it is how do you do it so i can get my dreamcast out the attic!