Recent content by Imadeboomboom1337

1. I

Problem with peter jacksons king kong (ps2)

I was playing peter jacksons king kong on my ps2, and i was at the part where kong kills a bunch of snakes. After that, it was jacks section, but jack kept... dieing for no reason? When i try to pause the millesecond before he dies, i see a place that looks like... out of bounds? I even tryed...
  2. I

Game Problem: Problem with Super Mario Sunshine

Hey guys, so i was playing Mario Sunshine on the Dolphin Emulator, and then this happened: I was playing like normal, on the Scrubbing Sirena Beach shine, and then while i was, well, scrubbing Sirena Beach, the sound, music, Mario's sounds, and just about every other sound was gone, except for...
  3. I

Emulator Problem: Problem with Super Mario Sunshine on the Dolphin Wii/Gamecube emulator

Hey guys, so i was playing Mario Sunshine on the Dolphin Emulator, and then this happened: I was playing like normal, on the Scrubbing Sirena Beach shine, and then while i was, well, scrubbing Sirena Beach, the sound, music, Mario's sounds, and just about every other sound was gone, except for...
  4. I

Rom hacks

Is it possible to hack or mod a PSX or ps1 rom to make your own mods or custom content? I think this would be really cool.:happy: