Recent content by Gosia

1. Gosia

My Country... Sucks!

I consider my self an American, not because i suport George Bush or his stupid war; Not because I hate the french; And certinly not because I can own a gun. Do some of you people really know whats going on? Mabey you saw some people in the middle east screaming and begging for god to take...
  2. Gosia

Snem!

This new emulator snem - for snes has its home page on geocities... FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP THIS GUY! http://www.geocities.com/tommowalker/ tommowalker@hotmail.com
  3. Gosia

Fpsrs

Can anyone name some new, unheard of, or underated online FPS DO NOT mention UT, UT2003, Halo, Quake 1,2, or 3, RTCW or anything else popular that you know i will know of please!!!
  4. Gosia

Linux

I love linux, I adore linux, and I can't use linux! Can some one please explain how to compile.. say Zsnes from its source through linux?
  5. Gosia

The Schools Computerlab And Its Crap.

at my highschool we have computers with both novell's crap and some really stupid web filtering system called bess. being the geek that i am (and im proud of it) i have found all kinds of ways to mess with novell and webfilters of anykind really. i dont recomend you screw around with anything...