Recent content by godsent1987

1. godsent1987

(GBA)VBA Game

Ok i got the Classic NES Legend of zelda Rom and when i start it, it says "GamePak Error, turn off power." Does anyone know how to fix this please. Thanx
  2. godsent1987

Visual boy advanced ARcodes

Well i downloaded (Action Replay)AR for the visualboyadvanced <<(Latest version) and when i try and load it says " The Acton Replay switch is currently set to off, to use this product the switch must be set to the on position." Any clues on what to do or what my settings have to be Thanks
  3. godsent1987

Pokemon Diamond Save/Load Problem

Ok i was playing Diamond on the NO$GBA 2.5c (i've played on this version before) and it saves ok, but when i keep playing and then save it again after i've done a hell-of-alot of stuff , shut down the emulator and reload it to make sure it saved it starts me where i saved it the first time and...
  4. godsent1987

Final Fantasy V Help

Ok i download the finalfantasyv rar files and the winrar program and the first file gets to 75% and says it needs the second file and i have that in a differnt winrar box but i don't know what to do... if anyone can understand what i'm saying please hellllllllllllllllpppppppp.........
  5. godsent1987

NO$GBA

Ok i'm playing Pokemon Diamond and when i save it in the game it saves but if i quit the emulator then load it back up, it starts me all over again. My settings are so: Emulation Speed, LCD Refresh Unlimited MHz Disaste, 10% Reset/Startup Entrypoint Start...
  6. godsent1987

Project 64 Questions

I'm Trying to play Turok III and how do set up a save pak for it?
  7. godsent1987

PSP How To's

How do you run a game on the pspe emulator? Feel Free To Post Other Questions.
  8. godsent1987

NDS (Codebreaker Codes)

It says i need NDS7 BIOS. To use CBC's(codebreaker codes) and I don't know where to get it. Does anyone know?
  9. godsent1987

???Save Pak for Project64???

Ok i'm trying to play james bond "The world is not enough." and when it starts it says that a game pak is required to save the game. I was wondering if anyone know's where i can get a plugin for that or what to do. thanx.
  10. godsent1987

Project 64

Does anyone know where i can get games for this emulator?
  11. godsent1987

loading a ps1 game

:)ok i have epsxe and i have the bios files and the plugins and i go to load the game and the online box pops up and i choose "play offline." and hit start game and the box pops up but doesn't load the game pleaseeeeeeeeeee someone help me...... by the way i'm trying to load the game...
  12. godsent1987

Sword of Mana GBA Game

Does anyone know what i need to do to be able to save the game in the game. it keeps saying unable to save. i'm using visalboyadvance beta
  13. godsent1987

DBZ BUU'S FURY

I was wondering if anyone knew how i can get passed the the part in the beginning of the game when goku has to enter the grand kai's palace, it says this game can not run on this hardware i've used visalboyadvanced and no$gba and they both say the same thing when i get to that part.
  14. godsent1987

when is the next no$gba version coming out?

Just wanted to know when the next no$gba version was coming out.