Recent content by ginetti

1. G

Question on F.T.P.

Currently, i use Dreamweaver to make the website we use for our radio station (www.territoryfm.com) My boss has asked me to set it up so he can upload .wav sound files so others can download them. How do i work this out ? I doubt he wants them appearing on the actualy website for the casual...
  2. G

To "Pop-Up Menu" in HTML - Funky

Hi all, back after a long vacation. So my boss wants me to make him a web site (paying me of course) And he'd like pop up menu's on the homepage He wants it in a horozontal format across the top of the page and when the mouse goes over each menu item, eg: "CREW" the name of each crew member...
  3. G

Freelancer - Text UBER HUGE!

Hi there, i just re-installed freelancer, i have the box copy with the manual and everything, bought it when it first came out ages ago. Well, this time around, i've noticed that for some strange reason, text in the menus and the game are way too big (even on the setup screen when you load the...
  4. G

shakey divx .avi clip... argh..

hey all, how's things. So i downloaded a clip recently, a rather long clip, with the .avi extention (although it said Divx in the title, i dont know what divx is but i'm guessing its a codec?) Anyway, i finaly downloaded this monster,a nd to my shock and horror, it's shaky, very shaky. I know...
  5. G

Html help, as I can't find it anywhere else.

Hello fellow emulator lovers, Firstly, I've just bought Dreamweaver and I hold a very basic understanding of html, as in I can construct a basic page, the background, make tables etc. I thought I’d buy Dreamweaver to make lifer easier, and it did, until I wanted to try out something like this...
  6. G

"Metal Slug 4" and "Metal Slug 4 Plus"

Hey all, Is there a game play or graphical difference between metal slug4, and metal slug4 plus? I notice plus is another 27meg download and hence my wondering. Also, is it possible to play these two games so long as i have the neogeo.zip file, correct? Thanks for help in advance, Me.
  7. G

Do you love the action/rpg games, i know i do

As the title of my thread suggests, i love games with an action/rpg element. Currently i have: Cadash, Magic Sword The King of Dragons And the 2 Dungeon and Dragon Games Besides the ones i've listed, can you suggest any others along that line ? Many thanks and happy gaming to everyone !
  8. G

G-Darius not detected ?

i've just got G-Darius 17.04 mb AND G-Darius Ver.2 (JAPAN) for Mame32v95b but mame does not detect it. I have the neogeo.zip file but i checked and g-darius doesnt need it to run. Why won't mame detect this particular game? If it needs a new bios file , let me know of all the bios needed for...
  9. G

"Snow Bros." and "Gauntlet I and II"

It is odd, but i already had snow bros. and Gauntlet both 1 and 2 in my roms folder (moved from an older mames rom folder to the new mame, from mame32 v 77 to mame32v95b All the games would re-indicate that they were active. Except for these two (so far as i know, could be more). What i want...
  10. G

Metal Slug I and Metal Slug 3

Hi everyone. I've just downloaded roms for Metal Slug 1 and 3, and have put them in my roms folder for Mame32v95b. Yet upon hitting "F5" to refresh my list, i had no indication that mame detected either of these games. One is a 12 meg download , the other around 73 meg. Please tell me what...
  11. G

old school gamers please help me

Hi all, hope you're having a good time re-living your games from the past! I am trying to remember the name of this one particular game, fairly old. It was a wrestling game, but one with a difference. it was a medievil game where you could pick from mythological creatures, like Herculies, or...
  12. G

help with mame32v95b

hi there, i'm new to mame, just downloaded the file mame32v95b.zip I unziped it and i put a few arcade roms in the rom folder. yet when i run the mame.exe (i believe this is the one i need to use) i get a windows message that says: You must run this from the command prompt. Please help me...