Recent content by Forrest

1. F

Running ePSXe with ISO problem

Hi, I was on here earlier with problems playing final fantasy VII with the original disks on my PC. Fattrucker recommended me making ISO's of the disks because a lot of modern drives have problems reading the Playstation disks. I took his advice and most of the problems I was having did go a...
  2. F

Final Fantasy VII problem

Hi, I am trying to run Final Fantasy VII with ePSXe 170. The very first screen plays something like "Sony Entertainment of America" or something like that but it will never advance to the next screen. Then once you exit the program, you hear the music for the main Final Fantasy VII screen and...
  3. F

ePSXe 1.6.0 problems with FFVIII and FFIX

Ok, lets start with Final Fantasy 8. First this game runs the best on my system by far than any other, ther is only one problem with it. When you encounter an enemy and you go into the fight scene. The action boxs and chooses do not appear. I am speaking the boxes that Contain your character...
  4. F

Gameshark plugin?

Sorry if this has already been asked but my search didn't find anything. Is there a plugin for ePSXe that allows you to use game shark codes in the game? Any help will be appreciated. ;)