Recent content by Eerie Theory

1. E

Playing games on ePSXe

I have 1.6 with all the required bios files and plugins and it seems to be installed correctly. i'm not sure how to acquire an ISO or a game. I don't have game discs and anything i see for download is a .rar which I can't open with Winzip. What exactly is an ISO and how do i get it to run on the...
  2. E

virtuaNES problem?

When I download virtuaNES it works perfectly fine the first time after I extract the files. However when I close it and find it in my programs or on the desktop shortcut it says "Error: Language plugin is not found". How can I fix this? I'd rather not have to keep redownloading it. Thanks.
  3. E

Controller help?

I have several emulators. The ones I'm particularly concerned with are the N64 and the Super Nintendo ones. I have an Xbox 360 wired controller that is fully compatible to my computer and even shows up in the options on Goldeneye 007, but I still can't get it to work. Any help would be greatly...
  4. E

Help working the Super Nintendo emulator?

I downloaded the ZSNES emulator, among a couple of others. They show up and the video works but I can't find a game to start. I use vista and I'm not sure if I'm doing this right. I'm new to emulators. Can somebody just walk me through it from the download window that comes up? Thanks...