Recent content by Dark Desciple

1. Dark Desciple

Can you tell mere where to find...

Could someone please tell me where to find Final Fantasy Tactis to download for my PSX emulator. Thank you.
  2. Dark Desciple

A little more help...

Okay, more Chrono Cross help for the eSPXe Sony Playstation Emulator. This problem, is located in the Dragoon Fortress, after you talk to the water Dragon. I enter the Fortress, and go down the hallway to a bridge. I cross the bridge just fine. When I enter the room at the end of the bridge...
  3. Dark Desciple

Chrono Cross Help....

I have the newest version of eSPXe Sony Playstation Emulator. I am using my Chrono Cross.iso files to run the game, and it runs fantastic. I have just one problem that I can not find the answer to, and this has probably come up before. If I could request some direct help from someone who has...
  4. Dark Desciple

Not quite sure...

Well, I just got eSPXe sony playstation emulater, and downloaded the plugins and configured it and such. I can run my .iso, but the game is running faster then it should, and I do not know how to fix that. :dry: Here is the list of things I use for my eSPXe Emulator. schp1001.bin Pete's...