Recent content by Curunir

1. Curunir

PSX resource browser/extractor

I'm looking for a browse/extarct tool, above all for PSX game music. I think I used something called PSXMC or something like it before but it was shareware so I deleted it. Any ideas what I could use?
  2. Curunir

NES name hunting

I was wondering around the internet the other day and I ran into this site which had excellent game screenshot quizzes. And I clicked the NES quiz, which you can find here: http://xanathis.cherryroms.com/nesquiz.php Not only did I find out I can name less games than I thought I could, but I...
  3. Curunir

V-Rally 2 trouble

I've been trying to get V-Rally 2 to run with ePSXe for quite some time now. I even asked on another emulation forum but it didn't really help. When I load the image, it boots, I create a driver profile, select car and gamemode and just when the game is about to load the track, it hangs. I...
  4. Curunir

Sup, people!

Hi there, guys! I just registered here even though I had been using the main site for news and emulator advice for quite some time. I'm from Bulgaria, I'm on my way to graduating uni, doing English philology and boy, do I like to diddle with oldish emulated games! :D I'm really glad to find...