Recent content by Crazy!

1. Crazy!

Earthbound 3/ Mother 3??????

Look here - http://starmen.net/mother3/mother3world/ go down and click on the bubbles, so there's actually going to be a third Mother game/Earthbound I'm only interested coz I've been playing the Earthbound game on my pc and love it and the screenshots for the new one look AMAZING and they look...
  2. Crazy!

English Translation for this game??

Hiya! My niece wants to play this game Mickey Mouse & Donald 3 but it's only Japanese..:dry: Anyway does anyone know if there is a Patch or something which translate the game into English??? Thanks!:D
  3. Crazy!

Changing/Editing/Hacking game contents????

Hiya I was just wondering if it was possible to somehow access a game to edit the contents for example is there a way I could edit Street Fighter 2 or Donkey Kong Country by accessing the game file and adding new characters, stages etc etc???:D
  4. Crazy!

Configuring Espxe Input???

I've just configured Project64 with the N64 Controller, can I configure the EPsxe with a PS2 Black Dual Shock controller, which looks identical to a PS1 Control?? If so how, coz it doesn't detect it and when I press a button nothing happens...:confused:
  5. Crazy!

I Have a new USB PSX/N64 Adapter and need help.

I've configure all of the input controls on the Project64 emu and the control works fine but I'm having a problem with the analogue stick it works but the character for example (Banjo&Kazooie) they only creep and thats when I'm really pushing the stick hard and the same for glover??? is this a...
  6. Crazy!

Q-Bert game, how do I play it???

Heya, I read someone mention this game it's well silly but when I saw a pic of it, I remembered playing it on my Amiga (I think) anyway what arcade emulator would I use to play the most recent version of it, I don't know nothing about arcade emulation, I haven't looked into it at all.:p
  7. Crazy!

Snes - Mortal Kombat Character Moves & unlockables??

Hiya I can't seem to get a decent move out of any of the characters, it's justt he same fast punch, kick, underkick and uppercut and no other moves can someone help with this how do I more moves?? And also i can't remember if this game has unlockable characters, can you unlock characters, stages...
  8. Crazy!

ScummVM, I have a problem???

Hiya, I don't know who's aware of this DOS/WINDOWS/Floppy emulator type software which emulates certain old game engines. I've got some games on it i.e Broken Sword 1 & 2, Monkey Island 1, 2 & 3 etc. Anyway I also have got a game called Simon the Sorceror but I can't access the game because...
  9. Crazy!

Bubsy 1 - Znesw Problem??

Hiya, I try playing this game but when I try and access the 1st level I can't I press every button there is on the keyboard and it won't start, there's bubsy standing there tapping his feet and the level name 'Cheese..' something like that anyway how do I get through this???:D
  10. Crazy!

Buster Busts Loose Challenge Level???

Buster Busts Loose Challenge Level??? I need a save file...& Cheats. Heya! I've just completed Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster Busts Loose on the Znesw (A bit sappy I know, but I'm a colourful adventure freak!), it's great and I unlocked the Challenge Level (Hard), the game seemed to hang and I...
  11. Crazy!

How to burn a file 1GB or higher??

How would i burn data 1gB or higher onto 1 disc, can I use a dvd/rw for this as these have a capacity of 4.7GB??? i.e A PS3 Game, windows media player Video over 1GB etc, DVD Movie. ;)
  12. Crazy!

Erasing data on a rewritable disk, so I can burn???

Hi, I've got Nero Premium and I've inserted a cd/rw in my drive on the Start Smart screen and on the Extras category you can choose to erase data from the disk but when I click on it, it says ' No Recorder available that supports erasing discs!' GREAT!! So this must mean my cd/dvd drive cannot...
  13. Crazy!

Sound on ALL games is terrible! Please Help.

Hiya, all of my ps1 games {I've got 5 or 6 at the mo}, have terrible sound, I'm certain I've tried all plugins but the sound is very stuttery and crackly it has the odd good moment where the sound is ok, but then it goes too fast, then too slow and then either way it's got all of these...
  14. Crazy!

When buying a new Power Supply Unit???

Hiya, another little question...haha! :p If I was to buy a new psu, what would I have to consider before buying one, would I have check my CPU config, RAM, Graphics Adapter etc & can some psu's be too powerful for a system & why etc etc??? Thanks! PS- I'm considering buying a 500W Psu on...
  15. Crazy!

Questions about RAM... :)

Hi AGAIN, I'll soon be known as the annoying question boy I'm damn sure.. haha! :) anyway I'm making this topic for the several questions that are going to come out of my mouth about RAM, ok. My first question is, is this the type of RAM I'm looking for? this item looks dead cheap and it's the...