Recent content by CarmosKarrvx

1. C

Need emulators for 5 ROMs?

I'm experiencing trouble achieving playable speed with 5 ROMs, namely Mortal Kombat (Rev 5. O T-Unit 03/19/93), Mortal Kombat II (Rev L3.1), Mortal Kombat III (Rev 2.1), Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (Rev 1.2), and Night Slashers (Korea Rev 1.3 DE-0397-0 PCB). FBA Lite, the arcade emulator I'm...
  2. C

Best handheld device for arcade emulation?

When it comes to selecting the best portable device for emulating arcade games, including those with joysticks and non-4:3 aspect ratios like ZX Spectrum, there are several options to consider. Let's take a closer look at the devices you mentioned and their unique features: Retroid Pocket 3...
  3. C

Can I use an emulator to play NCAA 14 on Xbox Series S?

Is there a possibility of utilizing an emulator to play NCAA 14 on my Xbox Series S? I'm aware that emulators were recently blocked on the Xbox, but I'm open to paying the $20 for dev mode if it allows me to do so. Has anyone encountered or have any knowledge regarding this? It's been three...
  4. C

suitable machine to build a dedicated arcade cabinet

To ensure that your arcade cabinet can handle these games, you may want to consider investing in a machine with a more powerful processor, dedicated graphics card, and ample RAM. This may increase the cost of your build, but it will ensure that you can play all of the games you want without any...
  5. C

Can you play NCAA 14 emulator?

Is there a method to utilize an emulator and play NCAA 14 on my Xbox Series S? Although Xbox has recently prohibited emulators, I am willing to pay the $20 for dev mode. Does anyone have any knowledge or prior experience with this issue? My PS3 broke three years ago, and I have been longing to...
  6. C

Need some advice on emulation

I have recently discovered the world of emulation and have some questions for the knowledgeable community. I currently possess a system in my cupboard and intend to transform it into a complete emulation system for use on my lounge room TV. The system's specifications are as follows: AMD Ryzen...
  7. C

Arcade stick: Game suggestions?

After longing for an arcade fight stick to play classic fighting games, I finally got my hands on one, but it's yet to be shipped. Currently, I'm acquainting myself with MAMEUI 64 .0147, the only emulator I've used so far. I'm enjoying playing old favorites like Metal Slug and Street Fighter...
  8. C

Whats a good+cheap handheld and console emulator

It's hard to say for sure without knowing which specific emulator handheld system you're looking at on Aliexpress. However, it's worth noting that while some emulator handhelds may advertise compatibility with a wide range of systems, the actual performance may vary, particularly for more...
  9. C

How does Xbox emulation work?

I have a fondness for an Xbox-exclusive game from my past and would love to play it once more. Could you explain how emulation works? Is it as simple as downloading an emulator, transferring games to the correct folder created/developer, and launching the game, or is there a more complex chat...
  10. C

Potatoe Laptop Emulation Help

Blue stacks can run android applications but if you want to develop games I’d highly recommend getting better hardware
  11. C

Limitations of Raspberry Pi 4 for arcade emulation?

I want to run old 90s and earlier games with soul calibur probably being the most intense. Would the raspberry Pi 4 be enough to handle these games? I'm getting a lot of conflicting information chat online.