Recent content by BlAzEfirE09

1. B

How Do I Put Cheats Into Pokemon Game?

I am using the vbalink and I don't know how to put cheats like codebreaker and gameshark! When i put the master code in for pokemon it is two lines instead of one. Is that supposed to happen? And how do I save it and make it work?
  2. B

Help! Multiplayer!

What the hell is a bios file and where do I find one for Pokemon Emerald?
  3. B

How Do I Use The VBA Link?

Yeah, I downloaded the VBA Link, but I barely know how to use it. I want to trade my pokemon in Pokemon Emerald and make them stronger. What do I do to trade them. Please help me use my VBA Link! Just tell me what to do and click on and what to open.
  4. B

Please Help Me Save Problem!!!! Pokemon Emerald!

Yeah, I have tried everything, but still when I save it either says the previous save file was loaded or my game was erased!!! Nothing is working. I have Visual Gameboy Advance 1.8.0 Beta! Please help me or I won't make it to the Battle Frontier! I have changed my save settings over and over and...
  5. B

I Have A Problem Pokemon Emerald!

Hey after I beat the pokemon league and went back into my house and went downstairs and shit i chose latias. Does anyone know where to find him like an exact point or where he might be near or what to do in order to find him? Please help!
  6. B

I Have A Really Big Problem!!!! Pokemon Emerald!

Yeah, i just beat the Pokemon League in Emerald on my GBA Emulator. After that it says saving but then it says checking backup memory required time 1 min. Does any one know what is wrong? It doesn't go to the next screen and stays on the backup thing forever. What should I do or get?
  7. B

Please Help Me! Save Files!

Please I need help. I am playing Pokemon Emerald right now and everytime i try to save IN THE GAME not by going to file, it says that it is checking the backup memory. Please tell me what is going and! Help! Without your help i will never make it to the battle frontier. :(