Recent content by Bahamut ZERO

1. B

Majora's Mask graphic problem

I am having problems with Project64 and Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask cutscenes (The part where Link gets turned into a Deku Scrub; When the happy Mask Salesman explains Majora's Mask origin.) Its a white screen and I can barely see them because any moving images leave a whitened afterimage. Is...
  2. B

Some emulator problems.

I don't get what's going on here. I am trying to play Sonic Adventure 2. I used 4 emulators to play this game. When played with Nulldc1.0.3 (one that I got from this site), Chankast 0.25, and Nulldc 1.6 beta I get these graphic problems when I play the levels when colors just block the screen...
  3. B

PSP emulator error

I have a problem with potemkin. I got the evaluation copy of WinRAR, I then extracted the source but yet, potemkin doesn't start up. Also, why is the application named DaSHRelease?
  4. B

N64 help

Sorry to bother you guys but, I've been trying all the N64 emulators only to find out that Project 64 crashes (without errors), Corn shows up blank, UltraHLE doesn't start up (though it's process is shown in Task Manager), UltraHLE2086 (whatever it is) is slow as day,yet I meet all the...