Recent content by AtommicAstro

1. AtommicAstro

Xbox 360 Xenia project update

Well, if you've looked around for emus for XB360 you might have found the Xenia project. This is real. Here's the Github: https://github.com/benvanik/xenia You're probably wondering, "Why keep posting stuff like Xbox 360 emulation this blablabla emulation that?". Because I feel like posting it...
  2. AtommicAstro

What's your favorite PC game?

So, what's your favorite PC game? Mine is Minecraft. How about you? What's yours?
  3. AtommicAstro

Fake Xbox One emulators.

Well, there are already sites claiming they have Xbox One emulators. Here's an example: http://www.emulatorxboxone.com/ Well, take a look at the site. Does it look convincing? Not at all! There is no solid proof that the emulator works. Also, how is it compatible with playing games in 1080p with...
  4. AtommicAstro

How do I get desmume to run games in multiplayer with a wireless connection?

I enjoy playing DS games on my PC (even though it's not a super good framerate, I have a bad PC) and I want to be able to use wireless communications to do stuff like playing games in local multiplayer, etc. But I can't and all the tutorials I find on YouTube are for wired connections. I did...
  5. AtommicAstro

Possible real 3DS emulator without surveys!

Okay, I did some searching. I know I did do a post before about 3DS emulation, but I think I found one. I downloaded the emulator with no surveys, and it said it needed extra stuff. I clicked okay, and it brought me to a survey free link! :D Now, no surveys doesn't always mean legit, but I...
  6. AtommicAstro

For anybody who has questions about Xbox 360 emulation and other Microsoft consoles.

For those of you wondering if there ever will be a working Xbox 360 emulator without surveys, passwords, and all of those things we all hate. The answer is, probably, but not for now. Here are some questions and answers about Xbox 360 emulation: Q: Can an emulator be made? A: Yes, it can. But...
  7. AtommicAstro

3DS emulation in 2014?

Okay, so there may have not been any working emulators when people kept asking. But I want to ask how it's coming in 2014. I think it is possible, but unless you have an insane PC, you'd only be able to play games at 30 fps at maximum. But I have a bad PC and if I tweak the settings a little I...