Recent content by aiat_gamer

1. A

custom ps2 dvd

my ps2 has a problem with playing multi games on a dvd,lately i got a dvd game that has five games on it(street fighter vs capcom,snk vs capcom2 and ...).is there any way i can copy each one on a diffrent disk and play them??
  2. A

DeSmuME comatibility

any onecan tell me what gamesare PLAYABLE on this emulator for ds?
  3. A

SEGA CD

this is my first time for sega cd roms,i have downloaded the monkey island rom and i dont know how to play it,when i load it with GEN it says`your bios files arent correctly configured,do it with option->directories->/files... menu,i have NO idea wat to do,when i select them,they have a change...
  4. A

gba multiplayer?

i was wondering can i use multiplayer for gba with internet connection?and if i can with witch emulator can i do this and how?
  5. A

I NEED HELP WITH BOKTAI ROM

i have found a site with boktai rom for gba,and im not sure to download it,i read the reveiw for the gameand i know about the sun cartrige you know if you played the game)so i wanted to know if that will be a problem for me when i play it on pc
  6. A

pleeeeeeeez help me!!!!(metul slug 5)

ok guys,if this doesnt work im ganna kill my self,i have a rom for metal slug 5,and i found two emulators for them(both work like mame)and when i run any game it says its missing this files: 247eaa03.bin NOT FOUND 247eaa04.bin NOT FOUND 247b01.23n NOT FOUND 247b02.21n NOT FOUND 247a05 NOT FOUND...