Recent content by ACardAttack

1. A

PSX Boot Disc; who has used them?

I was looking into a PSX boot disc, it sounds nice and from the directions it sounds like its not quite like the swap disc technique. Install the spring, the cover never closes and put in the boot disc...run the system the boot disc starts up, then stops and says insert disc and go from there...
  2. A

Modding My PS2

Didnt see anything against this in the rules, but if I missed it sorry. But I want to Mod my ps2 so I can play "back ups" of the classic ps1 jrpgs that cost too much to replace if they break. I am looking at a DUO 3 Ultra Modchip and am getting it from ModchipOutlet, anyone have any experience...
  3. A

Can a Saturn Play CD-RW

Can a Saturn read/play a CD-RW after I mod it? Does it depend on the mod chip or does it depend solely on the Saturn's capabilities? Thanks
  4. A

Burning Sega Saturn and CD games after downloading

I am trying to burn a few Sega CD and Saturn games, but am not sure how to go about burning them to a CD. For example, Shining Force CD has an iso file, a cue file and a bunch of mp3 files...would I burn all of those files to the disk? And another Dragon Force Has a bin file and a cue...