Online TV Stations

Splize

Hello!

I really don't know too much about this topic so, I though you guys might be able to help me. Basically I want to setup my parents T.V so that they can watch channels from other countries. Now Ive looked into a few thing, but I need to find the most reliable, yet easy way of doing it.

Does anyone have and suggestions? Possibly program downloads and such if its even legal? :bow:

Thank you in Advance

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Well you can check WWW.AIOFORUM.COM they have a special area where speaks just about this topic.

Note: I am not responsible for the content that that site has.

spotanjo3

I am looking for online tv stations which I can watch like Japanese television for kung fu movie or any international televisions like we have here in USA? I am huge fan of kung fu fighting movies. They are fun!

Ryanfaescotland

Ebay item 150219927568 or search for something along the lines of Digital TV on your PC and it will turn up a good few. I bought one off there for £1 and it gave me a link to a site to download the software.

Now don't get me wrong you won't get the 9 billion channels they promise and alot of them will be very jummpy and depend greatly on your connection speed but lets face it, for £1 if you can get one channel that runs then you've not wasted your money. And if you can't find one channel hell it was only £1.